2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Specs and Details
Ready to reduce your environmental impact without sacrificing performance and power? The all-electric Ford F-150 Lightning offers Waterloo drivers the traditional performance of the F-150 with responsive handling and acceleration from fuel-saving technology. This pickup truck is ready to conquer any challenge around Belleville. Learn about the 2023 Ford Lightning specs with Auffenberg Ford South Belleville below, then reach out to our team to schedule a test drive today!
Ford Lightning Performance Specs
For those that are just looking into the possibilities of going electric during your Mascoutah commutes and workdays, the Ford Lightning performance specs highlight impressive potential. Putting to rest the myth that electric vehicles can’t compete with gasoline ones, the F-150 Lightning comes off the line with powerful horsepower and torque output:
- Power Output (Standard Range Model): 462 hp
- Power Output (Extended Range Model): 580 hp
- Torque Output: 775 lb-ft of torque for Standard & Extended Range Models
Ford Lightning Electric Range & Charging
If you’re worried about what your day will look like with the F-150 Lightning range, it has more than enough charge for daily city commutes and long workdays. Here’s what you can expect from the electric range and charging capabilities:
- Range with Extended Range Battery: 300 miles with
- Range with Standard Battery: 230 miles
- Charging Time: Around 30 miles per charging hour, or 15% to 100% in eight hours
Learn more about electric car battery life expectancy and how to maximize a car’s battery life.
Ford Lightning Specs: Towing & Payload Power
Like other pickup trucks in the Ford lineup, the 2023 Ford Lightning specs ensure you have the power and technology you need to transport equipment or sports vehicles. The Ford F-150 Lightning specs are on par with other gasoline trucks on the market today:
- Max. Towing Capacity: 10,000 lbs
- Max. Payload: 2,235 lbs
- Home Power Outage Charging: The extended-range Ford F-150 Lightning can power your home for up to three days, assuming you use 30kWh per day. With proper rationing, it can last as long as 10 days, with results varying based on energy usage.
- Independent Rear Suspension: The F-150 Lightning is the first F-150 to get an independent rear suspension
- A standard frunk (front trunk) includes plenty of power outlets for a total of 2.4kW of exportable power
- A first-ever 15.5-inch central touchscreen is available inside the F-150 cabin
Ford Lightning Dimensions
The F-150 Lightning comfortably accommodates five passengers and highlights ample leg space, so you and your passengers aren’t cramped on extended trips around Columbia. Take a look at these interior and exterior Ford Lightning specs:
Exterior & Cargo Dimensions
- Wheelbase: 145.5 inches
- Length: 232.7 inches
- Cab Height: 78.9 inches
- Width, Including Mirrors: 96 inches
- Cab Size: SuperCrew cab is standard
- Bed Size: 5.5-foot bed is standard
- Front Trunk: 14.1 cubic feet of lockable and sealable storage space and sealed cabin for tailgating is standard
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Front/Rear Headroom: 40.8 inches / 40.4 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom: 43.9 inches / 43.6 inches
- Front/Rear Hiproom: 62.5 inches / 62.6 inches
Explore the All-Electric Ford F-150 Lightning with Auffenberg Ford South Belleville!
As you can see, the 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning specs allow you to easily take on challenging work days and weekend getaways. Learn how you take home an F-150 Lightning configuration with Auffenberg Ford South Belleville today! Then, be sure to explore the ways you can personalize your model with genuine Ford accessories.
More from Auffenberg Ford South Belleville
Ready to reduce your environmental impact without sacrificing performance and power? The all-electric Ford F-150 Lightning offers Waterloo drivers the traditional performance of the F-150 with responsive handling and acceleration from fuel-saving technology. This pickup truck is ready to conquer any challenge around Belleville. Learn about the 2023 Ford Lightning specs with Auffenberg Ford South Belleville below,…
The Ford Bronco is a popular pick in Belleville, but is it capable of towing your boat or camper? It can tow more than you might think. The new Ford Bronco towing capacity is an impressive 3,500 pounds. Let’s talk about that in more detail, as well as discuss the horsepower and other engine…
You need an SUV for weekly errands, weekend getaways to Chicago or Lake of the Ozarks, or two-week family vacations that take you to faraway places. The new 2023 Ford Escape towing capacity helps make these journeys happen thanks to ample towing power from stellar engine options and a trusted hybrid engine dynamic. Get more…