2022 Ford F-150 Lightning EV Specs
The Ford F-150 is one of America’s most popular and best-selling pickup trucks. These reasons include the truck’s power, towing capacity, and features. The 2022 F-150 has improved even more thanks to the addition of the new Ford F-150 Lightning, which is powered by electricity.
Electric vehicles are becoming increasingly popular, which is why many Waterloo are curious about the new Ford Lightning specs. Learn more about the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning specs below, and feel free to contact our team when you’re ready to hit the Belleville streets for a test drive.
Ford Lightning Specs: Performance
The 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning specs are due to the impressive performance features and the standard gasoline models. Below is a look at the performance specs for the new Ford Lightning:
- Power Output (Extended Range Model): 563 hp
- Power Output (Standard Range Model): 426 hp
- Torque Output: 775 lb-ft of torque for Standard & Extended Range Models
Ford Lightning Specs: Range & Charging
How much range can you get with the new F-150 Lightning? When on a full charge, they’re rather impressive. Check it out below:
- Range with Extended Range Battery: 300 miles with
- Range with Standard Battery: 230 miles
- Charging Time: Around 30 miles per charging hour, or 15% to 100% in eight hours*
Ford Lightning Specs: Towing, Hauling, & Technology
Not only are the new Ford F-150 Lightning specs impressive, but so are the towing and hauling capabilities. Tow a small boat, jet skis, and more with down Mascoutah streets for your weekend adventures thanks to these towing specs:
- Max. Towing Capacity: 10,000 lbs
- Max. Payload: 2,000 lbs
- Home Power Outage Charging: Assuming 30kWh of use per day, the Ford F-150 Lightning with an extended range can power your home for up to three days, or as long as 10 days if power is rationed, with results varying based on energy usage.
- Independent Rear Suspension: The F-150 Lightning is the first F-150 to get an independent rear suspension
- A standard frunk (front trunk) includes plenty of power outlets for charging portable devices.
- A first-ever 15.5-inch central touchscreen is standard
Ford Lightning Specs: Dimensions
No matter if your interior seating is maxed or it’s just you for the ride, there’s plenty of interior space for your passengers and cargo!
Exterior & Cargo Dimensions
- Wheelbase: 145.5 inches
- Length: 232.7 inches
- Cab Height: 78.9 inches
- Width, Including Mirrors: 96 inches
- Cab Size: SuperCrew cab is standard
- Bed Size: A 5.5’ bed is standard
- Front Trunk: A front trunk w/ 14.1 cubic feet of lockable and sealable storage space and a sealed cabin for tailgating is standard
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Front Headroom: 40.8 inches
- Rear Headroom: 40.4 inches
- Front Legroom: 43.9 inches
- Rear Legroom: 43.6 inches
- Front Hip Room: 62.5 inches
- Rear Hip Room: 62.6 inches
Reserve Your F-150 Lightning at Auffenberg Ford South Belleville Today!
If you want to learn more about the new Ford Lightning specs or schedule a test drive, contact our dealership! We will help you find the Lightning configuration that’s right for your driving needs.
More from Auffenberg Ford South Belleville
Ready to reduce your environmental impact without sacrificing performance and power? The all-electric Ford F-150 Lightning offers Waterloo drivers the traditional performance of the F-150 with responsive handling and acceleration from fuel-saving technology. This pickup truck is ready to conquer any challenge around Belleville. Learn about the 2023 Ford Lightning specs with Auffenberg Ford South Belleville below,…
The Ford Bronco is a popular pick in Belleville, but is it capable of towing your boat or camper? It can tow more than you might think. The new Ford Bronco towing capacity is an impressive 3,500 pounds. Let’s talk about that in more detail, as well as discuss the horsepower and other engine…
You need an SUV for weekly errands, weekend getaways to Chicago or Lake of the Ozarks, or two-week family vacations that take you to faraway places. The new 2023 Ford Escape towing capacity helps make these journeys happen thanks to ample towing power from stellar engine options and a trusted hybrid engine dynamic. Get more…
*Excludes Platinum models. Range and charge time based on manufacturer computer engineering simulations and analytical projection consistent with US EPA combined drive cycle. The charging rate decreases as the battery reaches capacity. Results may vary based on peak charging times and battery state of charge. The actual range varies with conditions such as external environment, vehicle use, vehicle maintenance, lithium-ion battery age, and state of health.